Thursday, October 29, 2009

Confessions Cont.

I screen my telephone calls. I love caller ID.

However, most of the time I screen them because I am trying to do you a favor. No conversation is ever pleasant when a child is screaming in the background or the person is too busy multi tasking to concentrate on the conversation.

Plus...I am not really a "phone" person. I'd rather our conversations be interrupted IRL (in real life).

Side note. Just because the phone rings and rings and rings in my house doesn't mean I am on the other line. It usually means that my beloved two year old has pushed the orange button to turn off the answering machine. It's her fault, not my dislike of your phone messaging skills!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

rotflmbo!

I couldn't post on your big newsy thread since you didn't acknowledge me as a reader, so just to bug you....I won't comment

mwah ha ha!

;)

Confession..I'm a disappointed reader of your blog OFTEN...cuz it's so long between them!
friendly teasin, girly!
GREAT newsy update below!