Well, for those of you who don't live in our beautiful state, you might not be experiencing the January like weather that we are. Tuesday was 65 degrees and about 12 hours later the temp dropped by 30-35 degrees. We now have atleast one inch of snow on the ground and it is still blowing around. Because I now have a cold and am not feeling quite up to par, we haven't left the house in two days except for our weekly "family date night" last night.
Megan's favorite food is pizza, and she tends to eat more than we do, so we went out to find and to enjoy woodfired pizza's. And daddy likes it because you get two kid's pizzas free with one adult pizza! Don't worry A, I still brought their veggies and fruit so it was a well rounded meal!
Today, however, has not been very eventful for us. We've participated in what we like to call "claen and cheap fun". Hannah and Meg LOVE Mulligan and Rudy. But more then loving the dogs, the girls love what the dogs have (ie big soft dog beds and squeaky toys) and what the dogs do (walk around with toys in their mouthes). So, here are some pics of our cheap fun from the last two days.
I will also add that I have agonized over the day my girls figure out how to climb up on things...Miss Hannah speaks for herself in her picture.
1 comment:
I hope you are feeling better. Ther girls look like they are into stuff and that means you are busy:) We have 1 more week of this weather then hopefully it'll be back to normal. J-me
Post a Comment