Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Family Date Lunch


We normally do a "family date night" during the week but this week we decided to do lunch instead. The girls needed to get out of the house and mommy needed a grilled cheese from the DL downtown. Here's a pic from our date.

The fun really started when we got home. I was putting things away and noticed it was very quiet all of a sudden. I thought maybe the girls were just playing in our closet like they love to do but boy was I mistaken. I rounded the corner, heard water splashing and instantly thought they were playing in the dog's water (which is a big no no here). Not so lucky, instead they were playing in the toilet. Yes, that's right, the toilet. I know some of you are just laughing your head off at me and I actually did have to stifle a chuckle myself. I snuck away to get the camera and document it before they got their stern rebuke. Hopefully they learned their lesson. And I learned to put the lid down!




3 comments:

Wendy said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SOOOOO FUNNY!!!

J-me said...

hahahahahahaha
That's is so good!!

Lynda said...

Boy, haven't we all been there once or twice!?! Hopefully you aren't missing a watch or anything else valuable! (grin) Great to see you guys having soooo much fun and making so many wonderful memories as a family!!