Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Some Unexpected Joy

We thought we'd start a blog in order to better keep our family and friends aware of all of the changes in our lives that are taking place. Many expected, as the girls grow and develop. However, a couple that weren't so expected.

Charlie and I had decided that if we were going to grow the size of our family, the Lord would have to make it very obvious (ie, a birth sibling to the girls). Well, the Lord has done just that... but not in the form we thought it would be. We found out a couple of weeks ago that we were expecting a little bundle of joy (something we didn't think was possible)! We are still very early on in the pregnancy, 8 weeks, but did get to see a heartbeat early last week. While we are still very unsure of how this pregnancy will play out we are finally beginning to process the life-changing ramifications of our news. When this child is born, the girls will be 3 months away from their 2's. But I do know that the Lord will somehow see us through this as well as He has this past year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for you two...or I should say four now!! You all will stay in my prayers constantly as always!

J-me said...

You both are great parents!! It has been fun to see you handle all of the new-ness of the twins. You are doing a FABULOUS job...
Love you ALL
J-me

Anonymous said...

This news is awesome! I can't believe I sat in your basement the other night and you didn't say anything about it:) Well congrats and God bless! You're in our prayers!

Randy-n-Lori

uncle wes said...

I'll be praying for a weiner.

Aunt Jan said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Your news brought tears to my eyes, but then I do cry easily.
I pray that everything goes smoothly for all of you.

The girls are adorable. It's gotten more difficult for me to tell them apart. Is it my imagination, or are they looking more like each other?

Have a Blessed Easter!
Love,
Aunt Jan, Uncle Pat, and Collin