Tomorrow I will be 10 weeks along! I have never made it this long with my past three pregnancies. I go to the Doc on Monday for my first official appointment, besides the one ultra sound that we did at 7 weeks.
All symptoms have mostly subsided, the nausea, tiredness, and the shock. While Charlie is still unconvinced that things are OK, he wants blood work and another ultra sound. It really is very funny. I keep reassuring him that until we see problems or the Doc says something is wrong, we just have to keep plugging away.
I just want to add a quick side note that while we were very much in shock over this pregnancy, the mere thought overwhelmed me, my husband has been incredible. I couldn't imagine my life without him, especially the next year! God continues to bless our lives through each other and our girls.
2 comments:
We are praying for the safety of you and the baby. Just trust that GOD has everything in HIS control and rest in that.
I am sooooooo happy for you and the daddy:)
j-me
Lindsey! We are so excited for you guys. Your girls are beautiful! Kick your husband for me - for not mentioning that you were pregnant... Instead he sent me your blog. I guess it's a test to see if I really wanted to know how things are going... I could tell he was in a really good mood (for a change). Well, now I know why. We'll be praying for you. Congrats!
In Christ,
Dean
Post a Comment