I am seriously stealing this idea from a fellow adoptive mother and blogger that I follow. I am going to TRY to post a new picture every day this month. If I fail, I'll start again next year but you all know how much I HATE to fail at things. I have not asked this gals permission to steal her idea but she's kind that I don't think it would really bother her. I'll try not to comment but to just post the picture but that might be really hard as well! This should, by far, make up for my lack of posting pics this last month!!!
2 comments:
So nice to see you back!!! I, too have fallen hard off the "blogging bandwagon"...What a good idea you stole, I know you will keep it up.
~Sarah
oh yaaaaaaay! the pic a day trick! I almost did it for Aug....but decided w/ school starting in Sept, might have more "unique" pics for me :-)
HOW FUN! I'M LOVIN THE FIRST COUPLE DAYS THUS FAR!!
THE GIRLS ARE SOOOOO BIG! What size now? Jasmine's 2T shirt and 12-18 mo pants - lol - what a peanut!
Post a Comment