Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 24

Hannah, Luke and Jackson. Not pictured running free were Megan, Kate and Zach!

This is a picture of our fun/crazy afternoon with our super cool friends. I won't mention their name because I didn't ask permission and I never use last names on this blog anyway. Those of you who know us well, will know that Charlie and Steve went to school together starting in 4th grade all the way through college. I joined them in high school and Kelly joined us in college. They are boys that gave our girls their beautiful bracelets.

Here is a picture of exactly half of our children. We have never gotten so many funny looks from people. They all just stared in amazement at our families, trying to figure everything out. Two sets of twins but all six children three years old and under!!!

And yes...I do know what you are thinking, but we did have a lot of fun at our picnic, riding the trolley and walking the boardwalk. And no...we didn't loose anyone!

No comments: