Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 28

Horrible day, not much else to say besides that. Actually I shouldn't say anything because I don't really have anything nice to say. Except that I now have 40-1 quart bags of blueberries in my freezer to last me until the next blueberry season. Thanks Howard and Sharon, they are super sweet, and I kept having to remove my husband and daughter's hands from the boxes.


We are a family that allows our dog into our bed. Really, there isn't a place she can't go. I know that is a scary thought for some of you but we love our Ru a lot around here. Rudy has this little tradition of coming to bed in the morning exactly 20 seconds after Charlie gets out. He isn't even in the shower and she has taken his warm spot next to me fully submerged under the covers. Well this morning, things were a little out of whack and I wasn't there to lift up the covers for Rudy and this is what happened...

You see...our house has been about 58 degrees the last few mornings because we leave the windows open at night and Rudy was freezing but she only could manage to get her top half under the covers. I think that's pretty good considering she doesn't have thumbs!

Another random conversation that is slightly funny but a little gross. I was changing Kate's dirty diaper when Meg walked up and handed Kate her favorite ball.

Meg: Ball starts with the letter B

Me: Yes, Meg. Thanks for giving Kate her ball.

Meg: Kate have poopy diaper?

Me: Yes.

Meg: Mom, what letter poop start with?

1 comment:

the reverend said...

i know you said pictures are getting old, but i absolutely love them!! thanks for giving it a shot this month!

and what a funny dog! maybe just her nose was cold :)